Player Bio Sheet

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 24, 2022
Does anyone have a sample player bio sheet that they can post? I'm just looking to see what info is included.

Thanks!

May 27, 2013
Name, position(s), jersey number, HS and HS grad year, GPA, SAT/ACT (if applicable), email address if this is a team bio sheet - or are you looking for individual player?

Feb 24, 2022
Name, position(s), jersey number, HS and HS grad year, GPA, SAT/ACT (if applicable), email address if this is a team bio sheet - or are you looking for individual player?

Individual player. I think I have the basics, just wanted to see if people are including something that I didn't think of outside of (name, position, number, birthday, hit/throw, town, grad year, school, GPA, Test Scores, email, social media account). Did I miss anything?

Apr 11, 2016
Each org has different requirements. One profile sheet for DD includes travel schedule, batting coach, pitching coach & HS coach. Another org did not include travel schedule or private coaches. You can go to different orgs and they usually have links to profiles to their 18U team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi