pitching instructor

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 4, 2009
Baltimore
When you ask if someone is any good, be prepared that someone might say no. Rick Pauly is a very knowledgeable softball man. The fact that pitchers he inherited at a school didn't do quite as well as the year before might have nothing to do with his ability. Try teaching a kid who thinks they know it all and got a scholarship before they ever met you and see if you are successful with them. Some will tune you right out, especially if you are telling them something different than their favorite pitching coach has taught them.

Jan 11, 2010
Rick is extremely advanced as a pitch instructor, both at a very high level and also for beginners. He has a great personality that makes learning fun and communication easy for the pitcher and parent. I have seen him develop a few very high level pitchers from beginner to the highest D1 level. He has helped many young pitchers over the years and I can assure you that money is not his motivation. I believe Rick is also open minded about new ideas and always trying to learn more himself. It doesn't hurt that he has had a chance to work with his daughter Sarah, who is one of the best pitchers in the pro league now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChippyNole