Pitchers parents

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 14, 2022
I used to get asked how fast my DD threw and people would give me the "Wudda mean" face when I told them I didn't know. I haven't put a gun on her in two years. That usually ended most of the curiosity seekers looking for validation for their DD's.

If you really want to drive them crazy tell them you don't know what speed she's throwing at, but her spin rate is XX on XX pitch. Their heads will explode.
When asked I do not say but respond with either:
It is like this I am just over 6’ but I am taller than most men who say they are 6’2”.
Or she throws harder than the pitcher that said they threw x.

Oct 4, 2018
We played against a team with a girl who I clocked at 63. I only clocked one pitch. Some others got 64s and 65s.

We're 13U. We struck out a lot. Ball moved well too. It was fun to watch in a way. Girl is ranked #3 on the 2027 graduating class list for Extra Innings. Perhaps they got that right. She struck out our first 11 in a row and only one girl (on our team, yay) got a hit all weekend off her.

Jan 25, 2022
We played against a team with a girl who I clocked at 63. I only clocked one pitch. Some others got 64s and 65s.

We're 13U. We struck out a lot. Ball moved well too. It was fun to watch in a way. Girl is ranked #3 on the 2027 graduating class list for Extra Innings. Perhaps they got that right. She struck out our first 11 in a row and only one girl (on our team, yay) got a hit all weekend off her.

Our MS team played a catholic school MS team last season whose pitcher was clocked at 61 with 4 pitches. She beat us in 3 innings on 27 pitches. We had one foul and one kid hit a dinker to 1B. She's still the best pitcher I've seen around here at any level.

Oct 4, 2018
Our MS team played a catholic school MS team last season whose pitcher was clocked at 61 with 4 pitches. She beat us in 3 innings on 27 pitches. We had one foul and one kid hit a dinker to 1B. She's still the best pitcher I've seen around here at any level.

There certainly are some girls who are years ahead of the norm. It's impressive stuff.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad