Pet Peeve thread

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 12, 2012
NorCal
irregardless...is not a word! It's regardless people. It is anyway...not anyways. It is a lot...not alot. You wouldn't write alittle or abunch.

Anyways, irregardless of what I say I have alot of pet peeves.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2010
I think China should win a metal for trying to get the internet to bend to his will. That will really test the meddle of the subscribers here and teach them not to medal in the affairs of a disgruntled forum poster.

-W

Jun 3, 2010
My pet peeve is when someone "quotes" the last two pages of a thread, when they get ready to say something stupid in a thread. Everyone has alreday read the last 9 pages of a thread, there is no need in "quoting the whole dang thing.

Jun 27, 2011
North Carolina
irregardless...is not a word! It's regardless people. It is anyway...not anyways. It is a lot...not alot. You wouldn't write alittle or abunch.

Anyways, irregardless of what I say I have alot of pet peeves.

And toward and backward.

My wife likes to say she's going to shop at Krogers. Can't she get all she needs at one Kroger?

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Okay...let's go in a little different direction. Mine is going to a 4 or 5 gg TB tournament for our first game on a Friday night. Gate fees are $8 for a weekend pass or $3 dollars a day. What about the teams that show up for their first game on Saturday? Why do they get a $2 break? Believe me, it's not the extra $2 but the principle of it. Also, what about buying the weekend pass and playing at 3 different complexes over the course of the weekend. Then they don't charge gate fees at the other complexes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clawdog