Pauly Pitching Cinic

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 1, 2019
I certainly hope nobody is questioning this camp. Anything "Rick Pauly" cannot have a high enough price tag. I only wish it was closer to me but it is money that is well spent a hundred or more times over.

If you are in the vicinity of this camp then you should not hesitate for a second.

IMO, he is the best of the best of the best. GO TO THE CAMP!!!!

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
If you're on the fence about this clinic, I'd suggest going for it. The Friday night presentation alone is worth the whole trip. Saturday will be the icing on the cake and a chance for the girls to put into practice what they learned Friday night. My daughter and I will be assisting and can't wait for Friday night and spending time on Saturday with the pitchers. Should be a good time for all!

Apr 17, 2019
If you're on the fence about this clinic, I'd suggest going for it. The Friday night presentation alone is worth the whole trip. Saturday will be the icing on the cake and a chance for the girls to put into practice what they learned Friday night. My daughter and I will be assisting and can't wait for Friday night and spending time on Saturday with the pitchers. Should be a good time for all!
I registered (more for me than DD, lol), will be making the trip from NE Ohio.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
As a bonus, it looks like Gina Furry will be coming as well. Gina is a former college pitcher, the president of Furry Fastpitch in Nashville, as well as an up and coming pitching coach! Excited to have another stud in our all star cast of coaches!

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2018
As a bonus, it looks like Gina Furry will be coming as well. Gina is a former college pitcher, the president of Furry Fastpitch in Nashville, as well as an up and coming pitching coach! Excited to have another stud in our all star cast of coaches!

Haha I connected with her on another Facebook page as she was showing a video of ir. So I contacted her. Thinking maybe she was local. Unfortunately she is not. But it will be great meeting her formally at the clinic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez