Pauly Pitching Cinic

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
As promised, We have built another Indiana elite pitching clinic featuring Rick Pauly.
Please go to: www.gfsclinics.net to view the flyer and to register. This clinic will only be accepting 40 girls per session (80 total) and will sell out very quickly.

Jul 9, 2016
A little confused on the wording of "Things we not be teaching".

SCHEDULE:
9:00AM - 12:00PM BASIC PITCH MECHANICS

INTRODUCTIONS. THINGS WE WILL NOT BE TEACHING. DYNAMIC WARM UP. BASICS OF PITCHING. WARM UP PROCESS WITH BACK CHAINING. DROP BALL INSTRUCTION WITH SPIN AND SPEED CHECKS. CHANGE UP WITH SPIN AND SPEED CHECKS. FOLLOW UP Q&A.
12:00PM - 1:00PM LUNCH BREAK
1:00PM - 4:30PM ADVANCED MOVEMENT CLINIC

INTRODUCTIONS. THINGS WE WILL NOT BE TEACHING. FOUNDATION KEYS FOR ELITE PITCHERS. CHANGE UP. RISEBALL. CURVEBALL. DROPBALL. SCREWBALL. OFF SPEED VARIABLES. THE REV FIRE AND DIAMOND KINETICS BALLS WILL BE USED THROUGHOUT THIS CLINIC TO MEASURE SPIN RATES AS WELL AS SPIN AXIS. FOLLOW UP Q&A.

Nov 8, 2018
Why are they mentioning things you won’t be discussing g. I don’t follow. Why not put what you are discussing g.
Signed. Confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 8, 2018
Fixed it for you:

9AM - Mr. Pauly starts teaching
4:30 PM - Mr. Pauly stops teaching

If you need more detail, you're probably not really interested in signing up for it anyway.

:)

@Gags not sure that was the point. Just didn’t understand why they would say what they weren’t teaching. Just very unusual. But I’m glad you cleared it up. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee