Oregon Ducks vs. Florida Gators

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
This morning at Citrus Classic in Orlando: Ducks 3, Auburn 0 in 7. Top 5 may look a bit different if Ducks can beat Gators in Orlando in a little while.

Dec 7, 2011
Does anybody know a good site for FREE streaming softball that does not come from espn3 (Time Warner does not know how to support it here....) ???

I had found a D2 Texas school last year that had good quality video of games but I lost their link.... :-(

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
Does anybody know a good site for FREE streaming softball that does not come from espn3 (Time Warner does not know how to support it here....) ???

I had found a D2 Texas school last year that had good quality video of games but I lost their link.... :-(

Rubber Biscuit, see this thread for PAC 12 live streaming: Arizona State and Tennessee both drop games

Jun 18, 2010
fyi

If you have an Apple TV, there is an ESPN app that you can open to view ESPN programing as long as you get ESPN via you Cable Service provider.

I am watching the games on my TV via the appletv/espn_app.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
Dealing with cable companies is a Kafka-esque endeavor. I just had the worse snipe hunt, just to find out I am SOL because I have Time Warner for internet and Dish for TV. Thank God Comcast is gobbling up the cable industry to solve our problems, pretty soon with their monopoly I will only have to hate one company.

So tell me how the game turns out... :(

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06