Omg

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 20, 2013
Yeah he's a douche. Cheated on his wife, divorced her, then mooched off her cause he was too lazy to find a job. Is drunk every weekend. Yeah he's a douche. We can't be national champs every year I guess.....lol

Yeah Florida stinks this year. I own that. Oh and he's a Redskin fan too. I am loving life!!

PS I am having an identity crisis. I think it is a crisis for people to have multiple identities here for the sake of sneaking around. If you want to put people down, at least have the guts to do it with your known identity. Geesh!

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket
I called Auburn by 7 early Friday morning while sitting in the motor home at Tiger Stadium listening to all the shows saying LSU was going to blowout Arkansas. I will let myself slide on the extra point for Auburn under the circumstances. You never underestimate an SEC opponent. This is the SEC folks - any team any day. My Tigers were in slow motion until the end. Very nice to see that we have a mobile and accurate passer going in to next year.

If an SEC team wanted it easy they could always jump to the Big 10 and play for the National Championship every year! :p

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
I called Auburn by 7 early Friday morning while sitting in the motor home at Tiger Stadium listening to all the shows saying LSU was going to blowout Arkansas. I will let myself slide on the extra point for Auburn under the circumstances. You never underestimate an SEC opponent. This is the SEC folks - any team any day. My Tigers were in slow motion until the end. Very nice to see that we have a mobile and accurate passer going in to next year.

If an SEC team wanted it easy they could always jump to the Big 10 and play for the National Championship every year! :p

Save me a spot, and a bowl of gumbo 19 years and 9 months from now!

I have said for years that my first year of retirement is going to be an RV tour of SEC home games.

Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket

I have said for years that my first year of retirement is going to be an RV tour of SEC home games.

Can do! My family has season tickets and an RV spot in Touchdown Village #1.
We had gumbo Friday night after the game :)

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Can do! My family has season tickets and an RV spot in Touchdown Village #1.
We had gumbo Friday night after the game :)

I am a bit relieved as I am looking at bowl projections that no one has the Hawkeyes matched up against the Tigers...was a little nervous that might happen.

Aug 20, 2013
I am not going to sit here and even pretend to know all of the facts about football or care really. We all stink some years. That is what makes winning feel so good. Just like softball, you can't enjoy the good, without feeling the bad.

Bama AND the Redskins lost. Great weekend in my book!

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
Yeah he's a douche. Cheated on his wife, divorced her, then mooched off her cause he was too lazy to find a job. Is drunk every weekend. Yeah he's a douche. We can't be national champs every year I guess.....lol

Yeah Florida stinks this year. I own that. Oh and he's a Redskin fan too. I am loving life!!

PS I am having an identity crisis. I think it is a crisis for people to have multiple identities here for the sake of sneaking around. If you want to put people down, at least have the guts to do it with your known identity. Geesh!

amen sister....I just assume that everyone with a join date in November is actually left hook. Joining under a different username is such a cowardly thing to do, especially if you just post garbage still.

May 7, 2008
Morris County, NJ
Cuzmail: The B1G is about media penetration now for expansion for TV marketshare, thus Maryland (Balt/Wash DC market) & Rutgers (NY Metropolitan area) will begin play next year. Rutgers (as a large state university) should have been in the B1G quite some time ago as academically the school fits (I'm an alum); Maryland was ACC for years.

Look at the SEC list of schools which allow different media market penetration and the required academics - Vandy could be the first choice, but they're private and may want to do things their own way; like Northwestern does in the B1G.

Jun 21, 2010

Me and the wife say that every year. Hit Nascar at Talladega and some SEC football, ending with the Iron Bowl. Loved Auburn's win!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craig052