No work/ FRIDAY CHECK IN 7-9-15

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
That set up looks great. Beer, cigars and softball...

I know that your taste in beer is being discussed in the other tread, but what is the stick you are smoking and what's up with that lighter?

That is a Hoyo De Monterrey cigar, and I have several fancy cigar lighters, but I get tired of trying to refill them, so I just went back to a good ol' Bic.....I have also been know to use my grill lighter on occasion!

Did you also notice I switched my beer selection to a Peroni after I caught crap for drinking Bud Light!

Dec 27, 2014
Nine year old DD is playing her first LL district championship tournament this weekend. Double header today with 2nd game under the lights. Should get lots of circle time.

Jan 26, 2015
NE Kansas
DD's team decided to skip State play this year. Just planning on a bunch of friendlies this weekend. It's been cool and rainey all week so naturally it's supposed to be in the mid to upper 90's this weekend.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
That is a Hoyo De Monterrey cigar, and I have several fancy cigar lighters, but I get tired of trying to refill them, so I just went back to a good ol' Bic.....I have also been know to use my grill lighter on occasion!

Did you also notice I switched my beer selection to a Peroni after I caught crap for drinking Bud Light!

Peroni is Italian Bud light. Your porch does look like nice though.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
DD 3 team playing a local tourney a few miles away. They worked it so that the local teams had their pool games Friday evening, while the teams that travelled further play pool games today. DD pitched her very first complete game shutout 6-0 in 6 innings, then pitched the first 2 innings of a game they won by run rule after 4. Altogether 8 innings without a run.

They were in pool A. The Pool of Death is pool D. This afternoon they face the second place team in the the Pool of Death. Should be an extremely tough game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Char4eyes