"no-stride" gifs

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 24, 2013
Unread that and forget you ever heard it.

Making stuff up a little bit but 10 - 15 years ago it was get your elbow up and hit down on the ball, forget all that.

Jun 24, 2013
Trying to pre-set the coil?

Yes, I am not sure if it is correct.

She is just different then most of what Five posted, they are all idiots making million of dollars a year. :)

After I posted the above some of his GIFs were closer to what DD does.

Thank you Five, I like your GIFs.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
I can't remember where I read it, but someone wrote that the back elbow must be up at heel plant...what about those that never get it up:)

Please ... we are on a family-friendly message board :).

It isn't having the rear elbow up that is important, but that does facilitate what is important. If I have time I'll post some pros that were quite successful without having the rear elbow up.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
12U DD’s no stride swing is a little different than these, her fount heel points more towards the SS. (She is a righty) I should not be posting in Softball Hitting Technical, I know better.

Lol... listen to the this when your in here....SwingSong Click > opens in new window > minimize > read and write @ Softball Hitting Technical :cool:

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
214cz7n.gif

Do NOT attempt to replicate with car keys in your pocket. Ouch!

Oct 10, 2011
Yes, I am not sure if it is correct.

She is just different then most of what Five posted, they are all idiots making million of dollars a year. :)

After I posted the above some of his GIFs were closer to what DD does.

Thank you Five, I like your GIFs.
Nothing wrong with pre-setting the coil and it be done to different degrees.

Oct 10, 2011
Please ... we are on a family-friendly message board :).

It isn't having the rear elbow up that is important, but that does facilitate what is important. If I have time I'll post some pros that were quite successful without having the rear elbow up.

DD gets her elbow up and at heel plant has the bat pretty vertical, and elbow is about 3/4 of the way from being down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YOUNGG