NIW Older Miken Bats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 3, 2013
Stoddard, WI
Today I got two new in wrapper Miken softball bats. They are Maniac 484 33/23 and a 34/24.

What do you think they are worth? They have the ISF BPF 1.2 , ASA 2004 , USSSA 1.2 BPF ,

I Belive these were new in 2005 or 2006

I also got two NIW OKC bats in 34/24. All the stamps and the same era. This is what my daughter loves to use.

Fundamentally I wonder if they have all the stamps I know they are legal but with the way they measure now days would brand new older bats have more pop than new ones?

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
First off, the fp 484 doesnt have the new usssa stamp on it. No biggie, just one thing you should know.

Second, this bat isnt worth much at all...so dont worry about trying to turn it around and sell for a ton of cash.

Next, they are def not hotter than the new bats right now, not even close. Your bat has a pretty lengthy break in process to reach full potential...the new bats now come pretty good right out of the wrapper. The 484 will not hang with any of the "top of the line" bats.

I will say one thing, IF you were able to put a thousand swings on it, like most older composites, it will get better and better and this bat will probably withstand those hits to get to that point.
My opinion, this is a good cold weather, bp beater bat that will probably get pretty good way down the road.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ourLadGloves