New leather šŸ˜†

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 18, 2015
0a11309390b9aced9e1303953562412e.jpg

Partial shipment arrived today - 12ā€ Easton Professional w/ 12ā€ ball.

Since I donā€™t have the obligatory muscle car pic to show off, the dog will have to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
"THROW THAT BALL, THROW IT NOW, DO IT, I DARE YOU!!"

What a good looking little fella! Gags, you just moved way up in my book, I'm the biggest dog lover ever, can't understand anyone not liking dogs? And I got me a little box in today from UPS, muscle car pics tonight, it's been awhile! ;)

I have a female German Wirehaired Pointer, every night when I get home from work, we have the same ritual where she (on pins and needles) follows me to my bedroom, and she hops on the bed waiting for me to unload my pockets, my back is to her. When I turn around it's on!! I cut her a few flips, rough her up and it's like winding up a top! Then through the house she goes, sideways like her hair is on fire! Then wait for it......my wife yells "Josie stop it!!" She comes back to me and I wind her up again! I'm already looking forward to it! She looks a little prissy, but she ain't!
006.JPG059.JPG

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2016
My 5 YO DS wants a dog. I told him we can get one but we cannot afford 3 children and a dog so he can visit and play with the dog from his new home. That shut him up for now.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
My 5 YO DS wants a dog. I told him we can get one but we cannot afford 3 children and a dog so he can visit and play with the dog from his new home. That shut him up for now.
Surprisingly Josie for some reason is the cheapest dog I've ever owned, a 20lb bag of dogfood usually lasts 3 to 4 weeks, she just doesn't eat a lot? The entertainment value she adds to our life is worth quite a lot to us, she's one crazy dog!

Our last Wirehaired passed away at 15, we went 2 years without a dog, that's the only 2 years of my life without a dog!

Nov 18, 2015
9f0bb9dd086f732efdcc66f8e9ab776d.jpg

The 12ā€ Mizuno Pro Select also came today. At first glance, the Easton looked smaller, but they look pretty similar side by side.

Both look great. But the Mizuno still wins the ā€œbest smellā€œ award. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 4, 2018
Oh ya the mizuno seems to be top notch. First time touching one and it's not disappointing(lives up to the good reputation.) Thanks to inj for giving the heads up on here. Really was a steal for that price. I'm looking forward to watching the dd break that one in.

DD has that Mizuno in black. Really nice glove.

Apr 28, 2019
AD You
Surprisingly Josie for some reason is the cheapest dog I've ever owned, a 20lb bag of dogfood usually lasts 3 to 4 weeks, she just doesn't eat a lot? The entertainment value she adds to our life is worth quite a lot to us, she's one crazy dog!

Our last Wirehaired passed away at 15, we went 2 years without a dog, that's the only 2 years of my life without a dog!
Hold my beer!
Dog people are good people! AD you ever have a person buy a glove from you that you didnā€™t want to sell to them because you knew it didnā€™t fit the bill?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChippyNole