New Demarini CF7 is out

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 2, 2013
Then I stand corrected. So how much did you pay?

It pains me to say it...full price ($299) *hangs head*. The only reason I didnt opt for a CF6 is because her dugout is full of them and for now at least she'll be able to tell which one is hers- the one with the ugly paint job!

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2010
I have a 32/22 on the way. DD usually gets in about 300 - 400 sings a week so should at least get an initial impression. Should get a review up next week sometime.

Hopefully, she'll put her LXT down long enough to get a feel for the CF7. ;-)

I know your group is serious about bat reviews. I look forward to hearing this one thanks

Apr 2, 2013
DD has been swinging hers for a few weeks (in practice) and we would agree that it seems comparable to a CF6 but with less sting and seems hot right away. DD has been using it without gloves and hasnt felt much sting at all. It sounds great and has tonnes of pop- the ball is trampolining off the bat into squinting distance. She is small and has always used -12/11 so we were concerned about the change to a -10 but it doesnt 'feel' heavy to swing. She is often used as a contact hitter/slapper but has been dropping bombs in practice with this thing and it looks effortless. We've also had her practice hitting line drives & grounders and the ground balls come very hard and fast, I wouldnt like to be on the IF. The only negative is the paint job- wish it was flat matte like the CF6. Overall we are really impressed with the bat so far.

Mar 25, 2013
Got the DD CF7 32 22 Hope and she loves it. DD says it swings lighter than her 2013 31 21 Xeno. She seems to barrel the ball up more consistently also. So far we are both impressed with the CF7.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaraLynn0207