New Demarini CF7 is out

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
The -9 didn't look too bad.
I love the parachute pants reference. They possibly were designed by the former wardrobe manager from Miami Vise!

Apr 1, 2014
Is there much of a difference between the CF6 and CF7, besides colors and drops?

Looks mostly like they included the D-Fusion handle from the CF6 Insane to the rest of the whole line. The Paradox composite was the same in the CF6. Probably should have just called it the 2015 CF6. DD wasn't a fan of the colors and said the CF7 Insane didn't look as intimidating. Just picked up a CF6 Insane for $175. Almost half the price for the same bat.

Dec 25, 2010
Looks mostly like they included the D-Fusion handle from the CF6 Insane to the rest of the whole line. The Paradox composite was the same in the CF6. Probably should have just called it the 2015 CF6. DD wasn't a fan of the colors and said the CF7 Insane didn't look as intimidating. Just picked up a CF6 Insane for $175. Almost half the price for the same bat.

The end cap is different for the entire 7 line too (inverted) and IMO that will be an improvement. My DD has a CF5 Hope that has the inverted end cap instead of the one on all the other '5s. The Hope 5 sounds different and IMO is hotter than the regular 5.

Has anyone here pulled the trigger on a 7 yet?

Mar 24, 2014
Why does the CF7 balanced bat have D-Fusion and the Vendetta have it? If the inverted cap is better then why not have it on all their bats?

Dec 25, 2010
Why does the CF7 balanced bat have D-Fusion and the Vendetta have it? If the inverted cap is better then why not have it on all their bats?

I'd guess that those parts are more expensive and the Vendetta is a cheaper bat but it's only a guess, and I could be full of crap

Apr 2, 2013
Pulled the trigger and ordered a CF7 (-10). DD had been salivating over the CF6s and I figured we'd take a chance on the new model- hope its everything they say it is. Will evaluate in a few weeks after seeing it in a live game. Off to stalk the mailman...

Jan 25, 2011
Pulled the trigger and ordered a CF7 (-10). DD had been salivating over the CF6s and I figured we'd take a chance on the new model- hope its everything they say it is. Will evaluate in a few weeks after seeing it in a live game. Off to stalk the mailman...
even the big sellers have not even got them in yet, still a preorder sale. So don't stalk the mailman just yet.

Apr 2, 2013
The seller I spoke with said they came out last week. Mine has been shipped with a usps tracking number that is on the move :D

ETA- I mean...DD's bat...not mine....;) (And I bought it from BP Athletics which still shows bats in stock although sold out of 32" now)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
br_pickoff