New Demarini CF7 is out

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 10, 2012
I have gotten two emails that the CF7 is on sale delivery in 2 weeks, deleted before DD saw them, any one buying one?

Oct 2, 2012
on the Field
I agree on the ugliness! I guess in marketing its all about seeing and recognizing the product. I think Worth set the standard this year with the 2legit. NO mistaking that bat.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I agree on the ugliness! I guess in marketing its all about seeing and recognizing the product. I think Worth set the standard this year with the 2legit. NO mistaking that bat.

Not ugly though...just VERY Bright :)

I didn't think the CF7 is that bad looking to be honest. I have seen worse

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Oh.... you mean like the LS Z2000 SP bats?:eek:

Which Z2000? The reissue? I like the RI Z2 better than the OG Z2. But I'm def not a camo color scheme fan on bats. And the Z3 is just a nightmare for sales with every bat being white camo with only a little diff color in spots

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
I'm not a fan of the camo either...lol. At first glance I thought to myself, "that looks interesting!" The more I looked at it, the more my eyes began to hurt;)

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I'm not a fan of the camo either...lol. At first glance I thought to myself, "that looks interesting!" The more I looked at it, the more my eyes began to hurt;)

The OG Z2 wasn't as bright...kinda blah. The RI Z2 was brighter, which was nice to tell the difference easier, but still camo color. Im waiting to see what they do when the camo theme runs out to see if they can actually come up with something different.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ourLadGloves