New bat soon - what should I get?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Big Dave

Sitting on a bucket
Jan 11, 2013
Oregon
You made the right choice.

Either it was the right choice or/and it's a mental thing and their confidence went sky-high with the new bats! One went 4-4 and hit the fence and the other went 4-5 with 3 doubles, a single and a fly out at the fence! Probably a little of both but it was great to see the attitude and confidence at the plate!

Huskerdu

With Purpose and Urgency
Sep 4, 2011
It is amazing to me the mental part that goes into the bat. The Mako is the same bat essentially as the Stealth, my DD hits crazy crazy with the Stealth for 3 years, yet she can't wrap her head around using a bat that looks like a fishing lure. I put it back in her bag during the middle of the game.

Oct 10, 2011
stealth

It is amazing to me the mental part that goes into the bat. The Mako is the same bat essentially as the Stealth, my DD hits crazy crazy with the Stealth for 3 years, yet she can't wrap her head around using a bat that looks like a fishing lure. I put it back in her bag during the middle of the game.
They actually use different composite. I feel if someone is doing great with a bat. .. why change? What size is her Mako? I may buy another:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LisagS24