Need some help

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 18, 2014
Georgia
image.jpg
You guys are a lot more knowledgable than me on bats. Is 150$ a good price per bat for these? A girl I know just graduated from college and wants to sell her bats I looked at them and they are in good shape just wanted to make sure I was getting a deal. They are 33" some are drop 9 and the others are 10. I know my kid swings a drop 9 and was think of getting those from her. Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask but I know y'all know hitting and bats. Thanks.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
I'm not selling them I was going to by 2 of them but wanted to make sure they were worth 150$ I haven't bout a used bat before. I guess I could look them up on eBay and see what they are going for .

$150 is probably about right. Can your DD hit a bucket of BP before you purchase?

Sep 29, 2014
$150 is probably about right. Can your DD hit a bucket of BP before you purchase?

^^^^This, inspect the bat carefully for cracks and rattles hit a bucket of balls and if all seems good $150 is a pretty good deal if you get two maybe you can get a discount ;)

May 12, 2016
150 is a good deal. The bat with the neon green/yellow is the latest model. My daughter has the one at the far top of the pic, it has a ton of pop. If you get a chance to hit, please understand that these bats have a distinct sound. At contact it sounds like breaking glass or a resounding "Clank"

Mar 18, 2014
Georgia
150 is a good deal. The bat with the neon green/yellow is the latest model. My daughter has the one at the far top of the pic, it has a ton of pop. If you get a chance to hit, please understand that these bats have a distinct sound. At contact it sounds like breaking glass or a resounding "Clank"
Thanks. DD really likes the Xeno's she has 2 and doesn't really need one but she saw the light blue one and wanted it cause she went thru 2 of those when they were new. One of the blue ones has a rattle but the other bats are seem in really good shape. I will let her hit with them when she gets back in town. Thanks for the feed back everyone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish