Need some help/ advice on baseball bats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 6, 2018
What are the top bats in these two sizes:
31 drop 8
29 drop 10

Currently on cat 8s one inch shorter on both. Looking to move to composite. Only had the luxury to swing easton adv so far. Haven't heard much on feedback. Seen a few black demarinis. Thoughts please

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Baseball to me is way diff...you don't necessarily need the 500 buck back to hit a baseball. I know Mizuno's Power Carbon baseball
bat hits better than its more expensive model. When I was selling Maruuci's, the cheaper one piece metal outsold the cat and the
kids said they liked it better.

Mar 6, 2018
Baseball to me is way diff...you don't necessarily need the 500 buck back to hit a baseball. I know Mizuno's Power Carbon baseball
bat hits better than its more expensive model. When I was selling Maruuci's, the cheaper one piece metal outsold the cat and the
Isn't the cat a one piece metal? Or you referring to the cat composite. Mine are on the one piece cat 8 aluminum right now. They're just in need of a step up in length.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Anna is a 2019, so her junior and senior year at her HS, the Louisville Slugger Prime 917 (I think it was?) was King on the varsity baseball team! I remember that cause the boys either had one...or wanted one!

Jun 26, 2021
The two designs that come to mind when deciding between a two-piece and a one-piece huge barrel bat are aluminum alloy and composite. Due to its durability, the aluminum alloy takes first place among the two. The increased sweet spot and lighter feel of the composite material make it the next substance.

Sep 22, 2021
Sioux Falls, SD
ONE PIECE METAL- My hands just flashed back to Teener, VF, Legion, school, and Amateur ball. I currently can't feel my hands now! :ROFLMAO::p Get sawed off, or end cap a ball...Like yer damn hands got run over. LMAO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles