Need a jugs softball ball chute for our leagues pitching machine.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 17, 2013
Texas
I am trying to find a used ball chute for our leagues pitching machine. Jugs sells new ones for $39 but they want $23 to ship it! I can't do that just out of principle. Anybody have an extra they want to get rid of? Pm me.

Feb 4, 2015
Olathe, KS
Take a softball to Home Depot or Lowes and buy a section of PVC pipe that the ball will fit through and do a redneck repair. A lot cheaper and usually will work better because you can customize the pipe to fit your specific needs with a coping saw and a few tools.

Nothing in the Jugs rule book says you have to use their chute.

Jan 17, 2013
Texas
Peppers, I guess you didn't read my entire post. They want $23 just to ship it. I will build one before I pay jugs $23 to ship one.

Oct 19, 2009
Peppers, I guess you didn't read my entire post. They want $23 just to ship it. I will build one before I pay jugs $23 to ship one.

A lot of times I'm at work and just glance over stuff, your right I did not read your entire post. My bad!!!

Jun 20, 2012
SoCal
Sorry, don't have one to send you, but I can tell you our experience. The chute for my daughter's HS team's machine broke where the two plates connect perpendicular to one another, and we had the same dilemma (buy it new and it would have cost $18 to ship). Instead I unscrewed the other plate from the machine, took the the two pieces to a local welding shop, and they welded it back together in about 20 minutes. Is yours broken, or worn out? Take it to a local shop, some of those guys like the challenge of making something different.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck