Its High School Ball

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
They’re clearly adding in the benefit package to that amount.
I am missing your point. We have the typical package most schools have here. If your suggestion is that we get more then that is not the case. We are a school of 1,000 students. I live in a small town.

Jun 8, 2016
I am missing your point. We have the typical package most schools have here. If your suggestion is that we get more then that is not the case. We are a school of 1,000 students. I live in a small town.
She was talking about the 125K number, eg that was salary+benefits value..However I don’t think that is the case.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
She was talking about the 125K number, eg that was salary+benefits value..However I don’t think that is the case.
The numbers I mentioned were contracted salary. Benefits would push that number north of $180K. The average cost of employer provided health insurance here is $24K. Then you add on the pension contributions on top of that. Many administration level employees make over $200K before benefits.

Here's the thing, though. Buying a house just east of NYC can cost you $1mm for a 4 BR 2 Bath house on a postage stamp sized property that was built in 1940.

Mar 22, 2021
The cost of living where he lives is probably a lot higher than where you live (or where I live in OK) so you have to take that into account...but yeah I am a tenured Engineering professor and I make 30K less than that :ROFLMAO:

Hahahaha big money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 22, 2021
The numbers I mentioned were contracted salary. Benefits would push that number north of $180K. The average cost of employer provided health insurance here is $24K. Then you add on the pension contributions on top of that. Many administration level employees make over $200K before benefits.

Here's the thing, though. Buying a house just east of NYC can cost you $1mm for a 4 BR 2 Bath house on a postage stamp sized property that was built in 1940.

That’s over Prattar’s head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2021
Eight posts on this board and all of them are either weirdly inflammatory or just factually wrong.

Sounds like someone who used to be here created a new account.
You think they waited over a year to make the inflammatory posts? Doubtful that someone could wait that long for retribution. Much more likely that they have been mainly lurking for a year and have started to grow weary of a certain person's posting method.

Jun 6, 2016
Chicago
You think they waited over a year to make the inflammatory posts? Doubtful that someone could wait that long for retribution. Much more likely that they have been mainly lurking for a year and have started to grow weary of a certain person's posting method.
Honestly it's even weirder to lurk for a full year and then decide to post specifically to make personal attacks (and, in the case of a closed thread, to make a bunch of factually wrong statements to further an obvious agenda).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom