Necc dvd

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 7, 2012
BAMA
Well the NECC dvd has been out of stock for awhile now, I was just wondering if anyone had a copy that they are not using, just laying around the house or does not need it anymore and would be willing to sell it. I have a 10U DD that will be catching this coming spring and would really like to get started on some training. Any help would be great thanks.

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
I have been looking for mine for weeks now...we moved the TV to another room and the DVDs all got moved as well, and the NECC DVD disappeared. This is the time of year I'd really like to have it for our catchers, too.

Jan 14, 2014
Can I get in line after BigP please. If anyone can PM me if they are willing to sell me their copy, that would be great.

www...

Jun 24, 2011
I'm in the same situation. Maybe they are making a new DVD or something. If someone has a copy to sell or knows a place with them in stock, please let me know.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I asked the NECC guys about the status of the DVD this weekend. Some of the things they teach have evolved a bit since the DVD was produced (throwing mechanics being the biggest thing), so they are working towards re-doing those parts before they release it again. They are currently working on an e-book that will be available before the DVD is out again.

Oct 10, 2011
Dvd

Did they give you an idea when they will have it? Anxious to get DD back into it and when it comes to catching. .. I'm clueless!

Apr 17, 2012
Wi
Ive been waiting as well and decided to do a search to see if I could find another site that has copies in stock? One of the sites I found said it was back ordered until March. I also sent an email to NECC last week but haven't heard back as of yet. He did respond to a prior email I sent a while ago, so I'm sure theyre just busy with clinics etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish