Necc clinic in socal

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 4, 2014
Just wanted to see if any local dfp folks were planning on attending Necc traveling camp in Murrieta, CA. Just signed my dd up for it. This will be our second time. Awesome camp, well worth the trip and the money. Jay and the guys really do a great job and we can't wait to see them again.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
I wish they had a day's layover in CO and felt like holding a camp, we'd be there in a heartbeat!

Oct 4, 2014
Heck yeah! The last one really helped her progress. She improves everyday. Definitely needs a little tuning. Hearing things from someone other than dad always helps. Especially with this one. She's too hard on herself!

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I can't recommend the NECC camp enough for those who have not experienced it, or only know the DVD material.

My DD has been twice. The first time got the skills she learned from the DVD fine-tuned. The second time added a bit more polish. I can say with confidence that my DD would not be as far along with her skills if she had not attended the camps the past 2 years.

Unfortunately, a few factors - including location, timing, and an injury - are getting in the way of her going this year.

Aug 26, 2015
I can't recommend the NECC camp enough for those who have not experienced it, or only know the DVD material.

My DD has been twice. The first time got the skills she learned from the DVD fine-tuned. The second time added a bit more polish. I can say with confidence that my DD would not be as far along with her skills if she had not attended the camps the past 2 years.

Unfortunately, a few factors - including location, timing, and an injury - are getting in the way of her going this year.
That sucks.

Jun 20, 2012
SoCal
Anybody know if they offer tuition assistance of some sort? I know a girl who would benefit tremendously from this (a HS teammate of my older DD), but her family's economic situation puts this out of their ability to pay.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Anybody know if they offer tuition assistance of some sort? I know a girl who would benefit tremendously from this (a HS teammate of my older DD), but her family's economic situation puts this out of their ability to pay.

Contact Jay. It's worth asking about.

Jun 4, 2013
Orange County, CA
Man, the timing of this is always difficult for us. It's right after Christmas (still recovering) and at the moment DD is between TB teams and no doubt whatever team she lands on is going to hit me with a $500+ startup fee.

Income tax can't get here fast enough, lol.

We haven't written it off just yet but it ain't going to be easy for us to make it happen and that date is coming up fast.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Man, the timing of this is always difficult for us. It's right after Christmas (still recovering) and at the moment DD is between TB teams and no doubt whatever team she lands on is going to hit me with a $500+ startup fee.

Income tax can't get here fast enough, lol.

We haven't written it off just yet but it ain't going to be easy for us to make it happen and that date is coming up fast.

The clinic will be a big boost for her skills. Seriously. If there's any way you can make it happen, it's worth it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpalesse