NECC 2-Day Camp in Northern California (San Jose/SF Bay Area) - Nov 21st-22nd

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 22, 2011
SANJOSERTIMAGE1.jpg

Nationally known catching program The New England Catching Camp will be returning to California in 2015-2016! Partnering with Mountain View-Los Altos Girls Softball (Callahan field @ 1800 W Middlefield Rd, Mountain View, CA) and All Star Academy (2901 Mead Avenue, Santa Clara, 9505)

Jay and Kevin Weaver, the Director and Senior Instructor of the camp, accompanied by additional NECC Staff, will conduct a 2-day, 3-hour-a-day camp for both baseball and fast pitch softball catchers, ages 8-18 , November 21st-22nd, 2015.

The 6-hour, two-day camps, one for the younger catchers and another for the older catchers, will be cumulative and will cover every aspect of the catching position including stances, receiving, blocking, throwing (arm motion and mechanics on throws to the bases) and all fielding skills. Each catcher will be held to a standard that parallels his or her skill level. Coach Jay Weaver and his staff will have the ability to challenge the older catchers throughout the extended weekend with higher velocities (85+ MPH for the guys, 65+ MPH out of a windmill for the girls).

Registration information at:The New England Catching Camp» Blog Archive » SAN JOSE, CA

Note from a pitcher's dad- My DD went to the 2014 Summer Camp and I found it well worth it. Since we couldn't make it out to New Hampshire this summer, I decided to bring Jay out to us the weekend before Thanksgiving.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi