Names and contact info for colleges

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 20, 2012
If your dd is serious about a school(s) make the letters personal. CC the email to the assistant coaches and use their names in the email. "Hi Coach Gasso, I would like to introduce myself to you, Coach Lombardi and Coach MacKay......" or something like that. But verify coaches on the schools website.

Dec 20, 2012
I have an excel spreadsheet with @ 120 college coaches that I would be happy to email you. I used it to do a postcard mailing with Vistaprint. Not sure it is 100% up to date since coaching changes are tough to keep up with, but it would be a starting point.

Did the same thing. After an email was sent we would change the background color to keep up with who has or hasn't been contacted. We started with green, then the follow up email we changed the background to yellow, then a different color for every tournament, you get the picture. But it helped keep on top of contacts.

Sep 3, 2009
Hope you didn't pay $199.00 for free information, that is a RIPOFF. If the email and/or phone number is not listed on the softball page, look under "staff directory" or something from the athletics home page. If that fails, then Google is your friend.

All of the names, emails, phone numbers, etc.. is all on the internet for free. Now, if time is an issue, then get yourself this phone app for $2. https://sites.google.com/site/softballuniversityapp/ It is updated regularly, and is organized very well. I have no affiliation with the creator, other than it's good, simple, and updated regularly to reflect changes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi