Names and contact info for colleges

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 12, 2013
Is there a list out there with College Name/ Coach Name/ Email / Address/ Phone? For all colleges.
I have been googling it all day and can't come up with one that doesn't cost me $199.
Surely that info is out there somewhere and free? Anyone have any information on that.

Also- in doing a skills video- is it best to find a professional service to do that? Is there a professional service that does that? I am in missouri but will travel within reason to get this done. My DD is a sophomore and I feel like I am already behind. I want to have my ducks in a row for next year.

Jan 31, 2011
I can help a bit since you are in Missouri. My team played at the St. Louis Showcase a few weeks ago. Here is the website. Go down and there is a pdf file for college coaches in attendance... Its a start for many midwest colleges.

Fastpitch Softball: Forms and Brackets

We did our own video of DD#1, but I have no advice really to give on that other than just do it...

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2011
Virginia
There is a book by Catharine Aradi titled 'Preparing to Play Softball at the Collegiate Level, 2013 Edition.' I believe it's $35 on the NFCA website. It has all the info you're looking for.

Aug 14, 2011
For what it's worth, as your DD investigates schools and programs she's interested in, it's not to hard to find that info. And since changes happen all the time, any database you "buy" should be double checked before sending out any correspondence anyway.

Mar 11, 2009
Download Softball University app to your smart phone, it has contact info you need for $2.00....In Missouri alone 35 teams come up! 5 Div I, 13 Div II, 4 div III, and 13 NAIA schools...

Last edited:

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Cathy Aradi's softball recruiting book has a lot of GREAT information in it regarding schools, coaches, and contact information, but it is not in a digital format, so you have to take the time to enter the info yourself.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
I have an excel spreadsheet with @ 120 college coaches that I would be happy to email you. I used it to do a postcard mailing with Vistaprint. Not sure it is 100% up to date since coaching changes are tough to keep up with, but it would be a starting point.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi