My niece is 3 1/2.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I didn't even know that there was t-ball for this young of little girl. I bought her a glove when she was born and the other side of the family thought that it was an odd gift for a new born. :confused:

So, here is my great, great niece Clara. Her dad is stationed near Atlanta in the USAF.

myniece.jpg

Dec 28, 2008
I live in Northeastern Atlanta area, so when she's ready for sliding and diving (like 4) just put them in touch.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I would Druer, but the dad is getting transferred to Boston. So, she will be in Obbay's hands.

On a serious note, my great niece is a 1/2 marathoner and this little girl ran a 1/2 mile last Saturday. I told them that I was certain that Clara could out run me!

Oct 13, 2010
Oklahoma
Here they will take them as soon as you want to put them on a team. I have seen several BARELY, if even, 3 year olds on teams. They are so cute and the parents on both sides cheer like mad for them.

I have heard it called pre-t-ball. lol!!

Good luck to Clara and her future softball career!!

Mar 13, 2010
I was her age when I played t-ball. We have 'nursery' for the real littlies. A lot more relaxed and fun.

obbay

Banned
Aug 21, 2008
Boston, MA
She's a cutie! Just out of curiosity, where are they being transferred to? Hanscom is close to me but there are a lot of diamonds and coaches in between!

Nov 5, 2009
St. Louis MO
She's a doll. My DGD is 2 1/2. I got her a glove for her first birthday. I figure by the time my youngest (14) heads to college, the GD will hopefully be playing softball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors