My $60.00 Craig's List haul

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Yesterday, I bought a catcher's helmet, an umpire's face mask, a dad's catching seat, a pitch counter, an excellent pair of shin guards, a Mizuno mitt, a chest protector, and 4 Ernie Parker dvds, for $60.00. I can use almost of all of it and the shin guards are top of the line.

get-attachment.aspx.jpg

Apr 1, 2010
That's awesome! And, yes, a good set of shin guards is going to run close to a hundred dollars all by themselves. DD's last All Star intermediate pro system 7's cost about $85-90, I think.

Right now she's using a matching red and white Worth helmet, chest protector and shin guards that her team's sponsor unexpectedly gave her coach for the team. It's beautiful gear and her own costly stuff is not getting beaten up. I haven't hit Craiglist, but I feel as though we got a great deal too! Worth is a wonderful sponsor!

Dec 18, 2010
You can't beat Craig's List, I check softball/baseball every other day. I have found a full size batting cage in the past that came in handy. I am picking up two brand new 24" pitching rubbers and a single unused $85 base tomorrow for $20.00. Don't have any use for the base, will probably donate to the local FP league....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YOUNGG