Most effective tool you use to take notes....

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 29, 2020
Looking for best ideas of ways to take notes, Currently i just use my cell phone, I didnt know if any of ya'll jot down in a notebook on the field, or clipboard, etc.... Thoughts??

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
Some of the parents and almost all the players kept score at some point so notes have to be filtered in book or need to keep a personal book, which turns into just writing notes yourself.

I wrote notes in notebook in dugout, did not do it while in coaching boxxes.

NBECoach

Learning everyday
Aug 9, 2018
If you are faster with your phone go that route. It's harder to lose than a notebook since you have it with you almost always for reference.

You can also use the voice recognition to summarize and send it to yourself.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
I've always used my cell phone. I can usually type pretty fast on it. And besides, I don't have to try to read my sloppy writing later when I had to hurry to catch a bunch of announcements or something like that.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
It's been a while since I've spent some quality time on my favorite board, lol. I've been really busy with the whole pandemic, taking classes virtually, and having to work since we can't practice. Although I try to take time to go to the indoor batting cages and get some hacks in. :)
Well it's great hearing from you! Hope you have a Merry Christmas young lady!

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
Well it's great hearing from you! Hope you have a Merry Christmas young lady!

It's great being back on here. I'm trying to catch up on stuff going on here since I've just recently been able to get back on here. We've just had so much going on here with the whole pandemic (I so badly want to be back at school with my quadmates, lol), working at one of our local department stores to make money while I can't play softball, getting ready for Christmas, and taking care of my mom who has to quarantine because of having been in contact with COVID where she works. But it's nice because dad, sis and I went out and got our Christmas tree and decorated it right before Thanksgiving and we've been listening to Chrismas music, watching Christmas movies/specials, and sis and I have been baking cookies. I wish you guys a merry Christmas. And hopefully you guys don't get major snow like we had about a week ago, lol.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ying