Most effective tool you use to take notes....

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Looking for best ideas of ways to take notes, Currently i just use my cell phone, I didnt know if any of ya'll jot down in a notebook on the field, or clipboard, etc.... Thoughts??
Lots of previous suggestions will add
*Use tools you are comfortable with.

*Bring an open mind

*Look for success while we also look to grow

*Sometimes listening to the team is the best place to take notes from!!!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
It's great being back on here. I'm trying to catch up on stuff going on here since I've just recently been able to get back on here. We've just had so much going on here with the whole pandemic (I so badly want to be back at school with my quadmates, lol), working at one of our local department stores to make money while I can't play softball, getting ready for Christmas, and taking care of my mom who has to quarantine because of having been in contact with COVID where she works. But it's nice because dad, sis and I went out and got our Christmas tree and decorated it right before Thanksgiving and we've been listening to Chrismas music, watching Christmas movies/specials, and sis and I have been baking cookies. I wish you guys a merry Christmas. And hopefully you guys don't get major snow like we had about a week ago, lol.
I see you've still got that ridiculous Phillies avatar, we'll have to work on that in 2021! ;)

inumpire

Observer, but has an opinion
Oct 31, 2014
Looking for best ideas of ways to take notes, Currently i just use my cell phone, I didnt know if any of ya'll jot down in a notebook on the field, or clipboard, etc.... Thoughts??

I use my phone. But I speak my note to it. Takes too much time to type everything. Speak slow and clear until it gets used to your voice and then you can go a little faster, but to me it is a great tool.

I do umpire evaluation like this, and can then just send via email or text to the umpire I am evaluating and he has it to review.

Apr 2, 2015
Woodstock, man
I'm old fashioned, I use my tablet
Carving%20letters%20in%20stone.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478