More short clips of Makenzie on Monday the 7th. Feedback wanted and needed

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 28, 2013
These clips are from different angles, a couple of them straight to me bucket dad, filming and catching her. I was wondering does she look the same as the day before. She worked Sat as our tb team was off and her velocity was down to 37-40, but her ball had slider movement, can anyone explain the drop in velocity, but more movement which I will take all day long. She is mad and says she can't throw hard anymore. She was sulking while pitching to me, she was throwing nothing but strikes, outside corner, inside corner, but it was 31-35, she wasn't really trying, but zoned in the strike zone. Is it good if she can control her fast ball at those speeds around 31-35, and then lol gas it back up to around 42-45. She has to be slowing her circle down? Anyone care to watch these and elaborate? Also, have her on this app BB analizer, but the clarity is unreal. I just have to find out how to get it off the app to here, if anyone know how, please tell me
Thanks and God Bless

Any way to get her to whirl her glove up to the 2 o'clock position as the ball reaches the 12 o'clock position? She is basically not balanced in her "pull together". The ball hand and glove hand need to be balanced (should be directly opposite each other when the ball hand is at 9 o'clock). She is basically throwing with only one side of her body contributing. Best way to encourage this is to start from the "K" position (ball at 12 o'clock and glove at 2 o'clock).

Sarah super slow motion single pitch.wmv - YouTube

This should give you an idea of what I am suggesting "balance and pull together" should look like.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KittyGoneWild