Monday brag 6-20

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
I'm sure coming back the day before from senior week didn't help...
DD is down the shore(wildwood) for 2 weeks. So, we have been back and forth on the weekends. I hate the shore traffic on Sundays.

Apr 16, 2010
Alabama
DD played her first exposure in front of several DII, DIII, NAIA, and Juco's with a couple of mid-major DI's mixed in. She is playing up with a 14U team and I think this was a great way to get some jitters out of the way before she moves to another 14U team in the fall to rejoin a team her age. All in all she was 9-12 with 1 double, 3 triples, 1 BB, 8 RBI's, 6 Runs, 2 SB, 0 K's. She hit a triple that landed on the warning track during a game we played at a DII teams field in the host city. Of course every time she has hit a bomb like that we are one a field that's at least 215.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
I thought DD may be breaking out of her slump, going 2 for 3 with a double and 3 rbi on Friday night. But that was followed by several hard line drives right at people on Saturday and Sunday. She must be taking lessons from EricF when I am not looking :) Overall, her team played well at the beach. 3 and 1 in pool play followed by an ITB loss on Sunday. So close...

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2013
Delaware
DD hit .455 this weekend good enough for 7th on her team. We hit .474 as a team this weekend which is amazing as everyone was on fire. She was 10-22 this weekend with 0K's and 5 of her outs we hard hit line drives. She's hitting the ball hard which is good.

The team took 1st in the State Tournament after a first pool play game 8-0 run rule loss, they came back and dominated the rest of the way included 2 victories over the team that beat us in the first pool game. Great weekend.

Oct 10, 2011
DD is down the shore(wildwood) for 2 weeks. So, we have been back and forth on the weekends. I hate the shore traffic on Sundays.
I hate going to the beach in peak season.. Senior week is too crazy and I was against it but gave in LOL... The stories I hear are insane...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Oct 10, 2011
I thought DD may be breaking out of her slump, going 2 for 3 with a double and 3 rbi on Friday night. But that was followed by several hard line drives right at people on Saturday and Sunday. She must be taking lessons from EricF when I am not looking :) Overall, her team played well at the beach. 3 and 1 in bracket play followed by an ITB loss on Sunday. So close...
I don't consider it a slump if you're getting good hard hits regardless of the outcome!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mar 18, 2014
Georgia
DD team played in the So Cal A's invitational went 2 and 3. Finished 2nd in pool play lost First bracket game to Firecrackers Rico who ended up co champs with Corona Angels. We had the lead till the last inning :(. Won against Bat Buster Stith 2 to 0 beat Irvine Sting 6 to 1 Lost to So Cal Richardson 3 to 0 lost to Pa Chaos 6 to 2. All in all a good weekend with some great competition.

Feb 3, 2016
Got destroyed in the USSSA state tournament. DD did however make it to the Elite Select Allstar team going to Florida. We believe she is the youngest player to make a the 10u team at the age of 7 for her tryout performance.

Jun 12, 2015
Well, I have one now from pitching lessons today if not from the weekend. She's hitting 46 mph from full pitch and breaking 50 (48 and 49 consistently) running in. Not too shabby for a first year pitcher.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06