Mizuno support, Just WOW!!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Im sure they would love it....but defense wouldn't and would ruin the game. Gotta keep the purity of
the game and the wooden crack of the bat. Plus, all records would fall and pitchers would quit...haha

Jun 8, 2016
Im sure they would love it....but defense wouldn't and would ruin the game. Gotta keep the purity of
the game and the wooden crack of the bat. Plus, all records would fall and pitchers would quit...haha
Somebody would get killed..my point wasn't to have MLB use composites but to reign in the softball bats at the college level (or move the fences back)

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I got what you were getting at. :)

Offense attract fans in softball and makes it more watchable for the casual fan. Even baseball has
catered to offense to make it more fun to watch for casual fans.

May 12, 2016
Somebody would get killed..my point wasn't to have MLB use composites but to reign in the softball bats at the college level (or move the fences back)
Most fast pitch fields up here in Canada are 230-240 ft +.. of course sometimes there are temporary fences placed at 200 ft, but that doesn't happen very often. A lot of times the girls end up playing on slo-pitch fields which are enormous compared to fastpitch fields

May 19, 2016
For the first time this past weekend I saw the first F19 C1 in our travel ball circuit. Neither girl made good contact against our pitcher so I can’t say anything about performance.....it is a very eye catching bat and most people in the stands were wondering what they were.....:I felt the need to educate them. Lol. DD has been adjusting to her new F20 PC and she loves it.....more than any other bat I’ve bought her. I must say, it is hot hot hot right out of the wrapper. She used it in our warmup game Saturday and hit a scorching grounder and a moonshot. Her coach asked her not to use it again the rest of the day because it’s a -10 (her first -10) and it was making her shoulder dip lower in her swing. We will continue to work with it until she gets used to the new balance of a -10. She was NOT happy about his request though.

May 12, 2016
For the first time this past weekend I saw the first F19 C1 in our travel ball circuit. Neither girl made good contact against our pitcher so I can’t say anything about performance.....it is a very eye catching bat and most people in the stands were wondering what they were.....:I felt the need to educate them. Lol. DD has been adjusting to her new F20 PC and she loves it.....more than any other bat I’ve bought her. I must say, it is hot hot hot right out of the wrapper. She used it in our warmup game Saturday and hit a scorching grounder and a moonshot. Her coach asked her not to use it again the rest of the day because it’s a -10 (her first -10) and it was making her shoulder dip lower in her swing. We will continue to work with it until she gets used to the new balance of a -10. She was NOT happy about his request though.
LOL.. I bet the coach asked her not use it again after the moonshot.... and not the scorching grounder. Maybe you need to educate the coach as well, :). But then again, she will probably be more driven to practice harder so she can use her new PC F20.. :)

May 12, 2016
Just got the new 32/22 PC F20... only took 2 business days for a warranty return. Just unbelievable support from Mizuno... Weather doesn't look great here next couple of days, so hopefully get to the field before her tournament this weekend. Will comment on performance.

Apr 16, 2013
Get out in your garage and start getting some hits on it. Get those first 100-200 and then it should be ready for the field.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi