Mizuno support, Just WOW!!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 19, 2016
Texas
Love that Mizuno is coming up in the space. With only two big boys at the top, things tend to stagnate over time as they each just enjoy their market share. They've already got a full softball line, and very nice gloves. Upgrading their bats is a great start. They still need to update their catchers gear a bit though.

FWIW I just got a Mizuno Global Elite glove on clearance, and I've got to say the quality seems top notch. I don't know who I'm going to dole it out to yet. It's on the shelf. It was just too much glove to pass up for the price.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
FWIW I just got a Mizuno Global Elite glove on clearance, and I've got to say the quality seems top notch. I don't know who I'm going to dole it out to yet. It's on the shelf. It was just too much glove to pass up for the price.
Global Elites are great gloves and some of the clearance prices they could be had at were an absolute steal, with them being discontinued, the Pro-Selects took their place, the Pro-Selects are a higher quality improved glove over the GE series.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
New regime came in for 2 years ago for softball and they knew it was sh!t or get
off the pot. So they brought out the F19 lineup and it was a top shelf lineup. Now
they rolled out the F20s with tweaks where they thought they had to be and
a drop from the lineup.
They def went the right direction deciding to produce a great bat instead
just trying to get the lower sales.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802