Mizuno support, Just WOW!!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Also, remember folks, their CS is new to the bat game as well, so they don't know how otherS deal with early issues
and stuff. If you have any issues that they don't seem to know, I will help if you bought the bat from me as my Mizuno rep
and I will control our territory. If bought elsewhere, not my issue

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2017
Opened a ticket with Mizuno support little over an hour ago...my complaint, abnormal bat vibration and sting. They asked for pic of bat and receipt.

I am flabbergasted with their response...

They are sending the new F20 model and not requesting me to waste money and to send the F19 model back.. unbelievable. Excuse my french, but that's fcking amazing!!!!!!!

I have to send our broken one back but they have been very responsive and quick to return my emails.

Dec 5, 2017
Yes very fast response time. What bat did you have? And what/how did it break?

F19 PC 30/19. Not sure when it broke, we stayed after rec practice to hit a little one night since we had a travel tourney the next Saturday. When I picked it up and ran my hand over the barrel, a weird habit I have, I felt something and saw the "sharks tooth" cracks. I have hit with it but I've hit with all of her bats and never thought twice about it. Luckily she has a cf6 30/19 that she has mostly been using as she has struggled with the weight of the PC. I know they are listed as the same size but the PC weighed 20 and the cf6 was 18.8 on my scale plus the PC feels more end loaded in this size. She really likes the PC and uses it when we face slower pitchers, hopefully by the end of summer its her go to and the cf is in the bag more. The cf6 is a great bat though in terms of balance and "pop"

2br02b

Trabant swing
Jul 25, 2017
So, this morning a co-worker asked for advice on a BB bat for her 8 y/o son, I said I would take a look at a few bats and reviews and get back to her. Well, I stumbled across a national retailer (CDN) with the PC on clearance, so I had to buy it... $199CDN (approx $145USD). Now I have a backup... lol Good to know they will stand behind it.

I had a similar experience got the new f20 with in 2 weeks. However they told me there would not be a warranty with replacement bat. I’m ok with that as long the bat doesn’t crack. This was the 1st time I have ever returned anything under warranty. Just thought that was strange. Great bat and great customer service.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I'm glad to see Mizuno making huge strides in the fastpitch bat market, and I'm really impressed with the customer support help that Julray has received. Bats break, period, they always will! NOTHING will kill a bat manufacturers reputation faster than that "oh well, sucks to be you" crappy attitude! Customers don't forget, no matter how good their bats / products are!

Can't remember if it was Core or Coach James.........(pretty sure it was Coach James), we were talking one day and I remember telling him how for the last 5+ years I've never understood why Mizuno has never been a huge player in the FP bat arena? This is a very smart, successful, innovative company with deep pockets and probably has as good of R&D engineers as any sports company in the world. I always figured they thought the FP bat market was already saturated and they just said why bother?

We have a Mizuno rep here who supplies our HS and our travel organization, after talking to the HC about the crazy exit speed numbers here on the Power Carbon, he bought a 33/23 as a team bat, the day we got it I couldn't leave work right then and was about an hour late for practice. As soon as I got there the HC looked at me and flat out said........they hate it........what??

It does feel completely different, way different than the Ghost and LXT's that dominate our dugout, the girls say it has too much flex in it. I used it that day for infield and outfield, I can definitely see what they're saying, it almost feels "loose" to me? But I've got to say, I was effortlessly hitting rockets over the fence, I thought it was hot as a match in the meat of the barrel. We know how stubborn girls can be about bats :rolleyes:, anyway we've got ourselves a great team bat now!

The one thing about that bat, I wish it was a (-9), that 33/23 is extremely light, too light, to me it felt like I was holding a 32/22 CF bat. I don't have any exact weight numbers but Anna's 33/23 LTX "feels" like it weighs 3oz. heavier!

Since we're loving on Mizuno, I've got to give a glove plug here..........3 nights ago I got to hold and look over a 11.75" Mizuno Pro-Select H-web glove that belongs to one of our HS boys. Very very impressive, very well made, easily ranks up there with a retail A2000 or Heart of the Hide! Any dads looking to buy their DD a new glove, you've got to give one of these strong consideration!

May 12, 2016
So, this morning a co-worker asked for advice on a BB bat for her 8 y/o son, I said I would take a look at a few bats and reviews and get back to her. Well, I stumbled across a national retailer (CDN) with the PC on clearance, so I had to buy it... $199CDN (approx $145USD). Now I have a backup... lol Good to know they will stand behind it.
CDN retailer being National Sports? I just purchased a F19 32/22 from them for 199(145 USD) as well .. unfortunately that's the problem bat, but then again I now get a F20 for that price.. :)

2br02b

Trabant swing
Jul 25, 2017
CDN retailer being National Sports? I just purchased a F19 32/22 from them for 199(145 USD) as well .. unfortunately that's the problem bat, but then again I now get a F20 for that price.. :)

Yes that is it - Already have one and DD loves it. Bought the first one from Core a couple months ago. Hopefully yours was a fluke.

And truthfully - getting the F20 for that price is hot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802