Mizuno support, Just WOW!!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Most of the college players are using the Carbon1...some of the players are doing the PC. I think the older players
aren't so worried about feedback.

Jun 8, 2016
Wow! nice bat flip

Gone 1 piece, interesting.
My DD likes hers..I gave her a choice between using her 2-piece Mako and the Carbon 1 and she chose to use the Carbon 1..of course she is 9 and that is the shiny new bat so that may be a big reason. She hit pretty well with it this weekend...similar to when she has used other 2 piece bats.

May 12, 2016
Most of the college players are using the Carbon1...some of the players are doing the PC. I think the older players
aren't so worried about feedback.
I think most college players would be more concerned about performance.. including a large sweet spot and pop.. Carbon1 out performing PC?

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I think most college players would be more concerned about performance.. including a large sweet spot and pop.. Carbon1 out performing PC?

Carbon1 is a good bat, have said that for some time...hits right with the PC and some exits are better. BUT, not as forgiving and will give more feedback as any one piece will. SS isnt as big as on the PC.
Performance is there

Jun 8, 2016
Carbon1 is a good bat, have said that for some time...hits right with the PC and some exits are better. BUT, not as forgiving and will give more feedback as any one piece will. SS isnt as big as on the PC.
Performance is there
Sounds like the kind of bat ALL colleges should be using. You shouldn't be able to mishit a ball and get a HR..just saying.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I Agree, but in this day and age, if the multi piece bats give you a little more area to miss, most are gonna
want it. If you don't square one up and can still flop one over the infield or an extra few feet to clear the fence
or a few mph to get one thru the infield...that's what most players are going to choose.

Jun 8, 2016
I Agree, but in this day and age, if the multi piece bats give you a little more area to miss, most are gonna
want it. If you don't square one up and can still flop one over the infield or an extra few feet to clear the fence
or a few mph to get one thru the infield...that's what most players are going to choose.
I am saying they shouldn't have a choice.. ;). If given a choice MLB players would use 2-piece composites as well :)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi