Mission Accomplished IMO.............

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
One thing about Lacey Waldrop...in watching the WCWS last summer, she was the ace I was least impressed with. Now that is not a slam as the other pitchers were stellar but I remember watching her and basically seeing her crumble in the circle. She tried to keep up a good face with a big smile but you could tell she had lost it. I forget which game it was, but I remember hearing the announcers talk her up and then she got bombed and started throwing w/o control. I'm sure she'll get seasoned a little as an upper classwoman but she looked pretty green out there compared to the other pitchers.

Oct 10, 2012
Oklahoma
I can honestly say that I owe every bit of my knowledge about the correct mechanics of pitching to this board. The few such as Boardmember, Java, KenB and many others who have guided my DD and I through the maze of learning the correct way to pitch have been an invaluable source of information and confidence. My DD could not have come anywhere close to where she is today without the input from this board. Hopefully other bucketdads and DD's have reaped as many benefits as we have from the input given by the aforementioned people. All we can say is thank you and we truly appreciate all the time and effort that everyone has put forth in guiding us along the way!!!

Apr 7, 2012
I totally agree. Even though my daughter just turned 9, she started pitching and was introduced with the HE mechanics.. It just didnt look right when she was being taught, so I just started doing some research and I came across this board. I read and read BM's I/R classroom and I appreciate all of the other advice from Ken B, Hillhouse, and all of the others that I am forgetting to mention. I now spend WAY to much time on here.. :) but it is for the benefit of my daughter and making her the best player she can be. She LOVES playing softball and I am so glad I found that site and I am able to ask you guys for advice as me and my daughter start taking this journey together. I cant thank you guys enough for the time you guys take out of your schedules to look at clips, pictures, or whatever else gets posted on here.

thanks guys!!

May 6, 2013
San Antonio TX.
The knowledge and most important the willingness that PC have on this site is amazing. I can only imagine the hours that BM,Javasource,Ken B, Rick P and many others to my daughters development. It is not the just teaching but the kind words that you all express. Believe me when KK is down on herself I read her the words of encouragement you all express and she amazed that people across the country take the time to help her out. So KK pushes herself harder because of this. That being said I was told by her High School coach this week that she will be in the Varsity pitching rotation as a freshman :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quickpitch