Michelle Granger Olympic pitcher and Coach talks pitching.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 15, 2017
Replant replant replant

Replant
45825c55e41ffa147cc9419eb78975cd.jpg
9ff2cea23fd66b1f388749e1fc3583db.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Feb 15, 2017
Pardon let me explain why I laughed, Hilarious because that was commenting about a different reference of a still photo when there's Video available.

Okay for people to have their own opinion. Umpires do!
Just because it doesn't get called doesn't mean it's a replant. And you can see it in the video as well.

May 13, 2023
Just because it doesn't get called doesn't mean it's a replant. And you can see it in the video as well.

What I see is fluent I would not nitpick at all over seeing that fluent pitching.

Doesn't bother me one way or the other which way an umpire wants to call something, but they do determine what calls happen in the game.
So for that
How The Umpire is umpiring the game matters more than anybody viewings opinion! And it matters more than a rulebook in someone's pocket or on the Shelf.

For some people it bothers them tremendously if they think the Umpire is not applying rules.

Thankfully I am not in that group.
I recognize perspective and opinion are part of it all.

Last edited:
May 13, 2023
It was the word fluid that Google voice decided its own recognition 🤷‍♀️

Smooth thats it, smooth.........

May 13, 2023
Would anyone like to comment on the 1st basemen's fielding position?
Sure 🙂
Like it! Muscles loaded ready to go!
Okay with glove in the dirt!

Obviously there are different defensive starting positions. Aware that some will say glove shouldn't be that low in the dirt.
Could be that's the starting position that reacts with pitch arriving at the batter. Changing glove height may occur?
I started like that when I played third.

Also like the shorts with sliders and low socks. 👍 really comfortable to play in shorts!

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
It’s anything but fluent. When she first saw her motion on video she asked her coach to fix her motion. He basically said he can’t fix it. I’ve heard a lot of stuff through the years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi