Mic Drop Da Friday Check in 6-3-16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 25, 2011
Oregon
H. S. state title game tomorrow then to a tourney on Sunday with near record heat. It's time to get acclimated to hot weather I guess...

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
We have the weekend off since we do not have to play in the PGF qualifier in Atlanta. Have a neighbors HS graduation party and a going away party for some Church friends on Saturday, then head to HHI on Sunday for a little R&R!!! I will have to post some pictures of DD and I pitching on the beach!

Jan 14, 2013
Massachusetts
Three pool games tomorrow, 8 - 10 - 2. Elim on Sunday, plus a spring town ball game and a summer town ball practice. Travel ball takes priority!

Dec 3, 2012
West Coast
Last 12U tourney and then back to playing 10U. Was really starting to like all the experience DD was getting pitching to the bigger girls this spring.

Feb 4, 2015
Olathe, KS
Will be at the Heartland Showcase in MO Sat and Sun. Hopefully there will be lots of college coaches there.

DD#1 is playing in the Heartland Showcase also. Unfortunately, she pulled a quad in practice on Thursday and will be riding the bench cheering her teammates on. Played there first game against the KC Peppers and held their own losing 3-7. A lot of college coaches roaming the grounds. Counted 7 already in the area for the 3 o'clock games.

Feb 28, 2015
Heatbox
DD2 off. DD1 3 game friendly today and practice tomorrow. Last game today starts at 1:30. Might be 116 for the high today.

Oct 10, 2011
We are heading to our first tournament that has some pretty tough competition and we've only had one practice. I'm hoping we can do well despite that!

A game we've been waiting for a long time has just happened. DD got to play against one of her former teammates and her former coach's Gold team. We were excited and also dreading it at the same time but we won 8-2 and DD had a couple RBI's and sweet play in the outfield. WHEW!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mizenikki1