Men's fastpitch on your computer

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 21, 2008
The final 2 days of the ISC Men's world championship is on "ISC TV".

Go to <www.iscfastpitch.org> and look for the "Watch it live" on the far left side of the page. It is completely free. While seeing the speed and movement on a computer screen doesn't do it justice, some of you might be amazed with what you see. The tournament favorite and world #1 team, Hill United Chiefs, are in the Winner's Final tonight facing the A1 Bombers from Boston. HU Chiefs have Adam Folkard, the world's #1 and fastest pitcher (yes, he crow hops.... shock/horror!!!)

Anyone who is close to South Bend IN should get over there for the finals tomorrow. There have been quite a few upsets, a few Goliath teams have been eliminated early but many of the top teams remain. There is about 8 teams left. Games start online about 12pm, I think. So, put your ear phones on at your desk and watch/listen to the games all day today. Some of you may notice that the word "Fastball" is used a lot when describing the game. Although the announcers can be bad at times, you'll never hear them call a pitch a "fastball". Men's Fastpitch has been called Fastball in Canada for many years and the name has begun to stick here in the USA. So the word Fastball is used to distinguish the men's game from the women's game, not for pitch description.

I hope many who've never seen it will tune in and enjoy.

Bill

Aug 21, 2008
[video]https://video-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xpf1/v/t42.1790-2/11893278_10152851804041887_1543045876_n.mp4?efg=ey JybHIiOjcwNSwicmxhIjo1MTJ9&rl=705&vabr=392&oh=a213e6cc9d425366d3f3feb955c1dcfd&oe=55CDF9F7[/video]

Final out of the Semi finals... A1 Bombers defeat NY Gremlins 2-0. Why this guy threw a change up is mystery... when having a lead, a pitcher should throw DROP DROP DROP DROP DROP DROP for the last 3 innings. But what do I know, I'm sitting on a couch.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles