LSU vs Bama

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 18, 2011
Wow! So cool! I'm a little starstruck - you are very lucky to be able to see games like this in person! Mike the Tiger is AWESOME!!!

Me too. Yesterday my wife and I attended the local D2 college game (local college is very good - finished top 8 in the country in D2 last year) along with about 15 other people. And then we watched the LSU game on t.v. Wow what a difference in atmophere!!

Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket
Me too. Yesterday my wife and I attended the local D2 college game (local college is very good - finished top 8 in the country in D2 last year) along with about 15 other people. And then we watched the LSU game on t.v. Wow what a difference in atmophere!!

You haven't lived until you've been to a football game in Tiger Stadium!

Yeah I watched the game it was great but picked up on the same things. Could not believe ball 4 call, although maybe you could argue it was consistent since not much above the belt was called all game unless it was inside. My first reaction when I saw the ump open and close her hands then talk to her real quick was "is this our local rec league?" giving the pitcher a warning on an illegal pitch, in hind sight would have hate to seen it end that way.

Was glad to see LSU pull it out especially after Fico kinda lost it, I don't think I have seen a pitcher have that scared deer in the headlights look at almost any level,although the close up in HD on a huge screen probably make it look worse than it was.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06