Looking to upgrade DD's glove

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 10, 2011
Vinci started as a baseball only company. The BV1929 is one of the older designs but it is used more for softball. They just have never changed the original description. I agree that they need to change that on the website.

Liv with Vinci.jpg

DD with her Vinci BV1929 (9th grade formal). Purchased from Casedawg51. Took her a little while to break it in but now that it is she really loves it. Quality glove for sure.

Nov 2, 2015
Hey Casedog, I inboxed you last week, could you give me me more info on purchasing a Vinci when you have a chance. Thanks.

Mar 29, 2013
Another satisfied bv1929 customer . My 9yo middle infielder likes hers so far. It is taking a while to break in but obviously the leather is great quality being kip.
My dd hands are tiny and she struggles to fully close (again , breaking in kip takes a while) but the glove fits her as good as any cam with no complaints of weight. Casedawg completed transaction like a pro.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
DD with her Vinci BV1929 (9th grade formal). Purchased from Casedawg51. Took her a little while to break it in but now that it is she really loves it. Quality glove for sure.

Note to anyone who buys a Vinci.....do not expect it to be "game ready" for 3-4 weeks. It takes 2-3X longer to break in than any other glove we have owned. Well worth the time and effort, but if you are expecting it to be "game ready" the day it arrives you will be dissappointed!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi