Looking to upgrade DD mitt, suggestions

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
looking to upgrade DD mitt to something that will last longer. 14yo play MS and travel. Really like the look of the Vinci gloves
thanks

Hard to go wrong with a Vinci. DD has a BV-1929-L and loves it. Contact Casedawg51.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
All are great choices. The Wilson seems to have a slightly different shape to it. Daughter didn't care for it but I liked it. The worth has a pocket that you can hide a body in but every once in a while the super deep pocket caused some difficulty with transition. The All-Star has been her favorite for years but it is getting long in the tooth.

My DD didn't care for the Wilson, either. I was trying to sell her on an All-Star CMW3000 (my fav of the 3), but she fell in love with the Worth LA.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Everyone says contact Casedawg51 but I've been trying to reach him through this site for at least a week now (PM's and in threads)...hope he's ok, maybe he's on vacation? Given the break in time on a new Vinci we need to get going! ;-) Casey if you see this please check you PM's!

Oct 10, 2011
Everyone says contact Casedawg51 but I've been trying to reach him through this site for at least a week now (PM's and in threads)...hope he's ok, maybe he's on vacation? Given the break in time on a new Vinci we need to get going! ;-) Casey if you see this please check you PM's!
I'll shoot him a text for you...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Aug 8, 2010

Sorry guys, was actually on vacation with no internet service and 2G cell service. Was kinda peaceful, but back to work. I will PM you now Tatonka.

Aug 8, 2010
I've heard people use this "vacation" word. I'm not sure what it means. Do they have softball there?

It is an expensive, crowded place with lots cute stores.....usually. I people watch, and if I see a kid with a softball themed shirt I want to go talk to them about ball.....but I don't....that would be weird.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
It is an expensive, crowded place with lots cute stores.....usually. I people watch, and if I see a kid with a softball themed shirt I want to go talk to them about ball.....but I don't....that would be weird.

Hmmm...sounds a lot like a big tournament - expensive, crowded, lots of stores...snack bar, sno-cones, t-shirts, bedazzled headbands, etc.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1