Ladies and Gentlemen, I need help coaching

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Huskerdu

With Purpose and Urgency
Sep 4, 2011
I just accepted a HS position as an assistant varsity coach, and I still have my 14u team and if I understand it correctly in CO the Colorado HS association prohibits me from coaching any games on Sunday if any players are there from my HS team.

That being the case and even if that doesn't happen, I desperately need a seasoned assistant coach.

Any suggestions finding someone that would want to coach a great team with great girls with me?

I have put ads out on Colorado Girls Softball Coaches Association's Colorado Fastpitch Website with no result because lots of fellas out there are also looking for coaches. I just want some advice to think out of the box.

THANKS!!!

Oct 25, 2009
I just accepted a HS position as an assistant varsity coach, and I still have my 14u team and if I understand it correctly in CO the Colorado HS association prohibits me from coaching any games on Sunday if any players are there from my HS team.

That being the case and even if that doesn't happen, I desperately need a seasoned assistant coach.

Any suggestions finding someone that would want to coach a great team with great girls with me?

I have put ads out on Colorado Girls Softball Coaches Association's Colorado Fastpitch Website with no result because lots of fellas out there are also looking for coaches. I just want some advice to think out of the box.

THANKS!!!

So, you are an assistant coach looking far an assistant coach?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32