Kinovea question

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 25, 2012
USA
JJ - Thanks for the simple way to do this! I just tested it in Movie Maker and the re-save worked perfectly and very easy to do. Much appreciated.

Fastpitchcat - I do have a button in my version of Kinovea that allows me to change the speed of the video playback. I can play in slo-mo or superspeed and anything in-between. Just an fyi.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Syncing 2 .gifs... in 0.8.24.... some work from last night :cool:

wk.2%2B.gif

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2013
JJ - Thanks for the simple way to do this! I just tested it in Movie Maker and the re-save worked perfectly and very easy to do. Much appreciated.

Fastpitchcat - I do have a button in my version of Kinovea that allows me to change the speed of the video playback. I can play in slo-mo or superspeed and anything in-between. Just an fyi.

what version is that? the one i have i think is 0.8.15 -might be old

ah. i see an experimental version 0.8.24 - is this what you have?

Nov 25, 2012
USA
what version is that? the one i have i think is 0.8.15 -might be old

ah. i see an experimental version 0.8.24 - is this what you have?

I have 0.8.15. There is a speed button that you can slide to increase/decrease playback speed. I hope that helps and is what you are talking about.

Kinovea screen shot.jpg

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Ok for anyone else that might run into this....except corlay... LOL
If you chose movie maker for an editing program, its probably because it is free..... .mov is a native camera file. My canon camera shoots .mov video. Very large files.
Download "HandBreak" its free, but it also reduces the file size, most importantly.
Use default settings. It will reduce file size, and give you a .mp4 that will open in the latest versions of movie maker :cool:

.avi will work, but the files will be even bigger...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00