joke

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 15, 2009
so i hear all these sports jokes....but i have never heard one about softball....until today.

there's 2 old ladies who love softball. 1's name is maude. the other is matilda. these ladies loved softball so much and were associated with the sport their whole life. one day maude was very sick and passed away in her sleep. This upset matilda very much. Every day she thought about maude. Then one night as she was lying in bed she thought she heard maude talking. "Maude?", Matilda called out. "yes it's me. I wanted to come talk to you. I have good news and bad news." Maude replied. "ok...what's the good news?" Matilda asked. "well up here in Heaven, they play softball. It's nice and warm all year long. The grass is freshly cut and the dirt is nice and soft. We have amazing games that last all day and a huge crowd that comes to watch us." maude said. "that's great Maude! but what's the bad news?" asked Matilda. Maude was hesitante but then said "well....you're pitching next tuesday."

hahaha i heard that joke and thought it was pretty funny and cute! Thought I should share it with ya'll!

Oct 19, 2009
JOKE

One COACH said his softball team is sooooo bad the pitching machine beat them 4-0 yesterday.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan