Jessica Elliott - Final Brag Post Of The Season

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Are you sure she doesn't want to pitch in the Big 10? The winters would be a truly educational experience for her. :cool:

Did an official visit to Purdue and liked it. The coaches were truly awesome but her heart was already set on SC. She will tell you she is going all the way up to South Carolina where they get snow! :)

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
RB, Congratulations on Jessica's success and best wishes for the future at SC. It is great that she is going to get to play for the program that she always wanted to play for. Playing in the SEC will be a treat! The best thing for many of us is that we get SEC coverage and so will get to watch Jessica pitch. :D

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
RB, Congratulations on Jessica's success and best wishes for the future at SC. It is great that she is going to get to play for the program that she always wanted to play for. Playing in the SEC will be a treat! The best thing for many of us is that we get SEC coverage and so will get to watch Jessica pitch. :D

It all seems surreal. Always expected that she would do well in college but never expected this. Hope she continues that trend at SC. :)

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
It all seems surreal. Always expected that she would do well in college but never expected this. Hope she continues that trend at SC. :)

RB, speaking now as a coach and not a parent -- I have a sign posted in my classroom which says, "Success is not the product of entitlement. It is the product of sweat, tears, blisters and heartache. It is not stagnant but dynamic. Success is not an end but rather a journey fulfilled day to day." I am 100% positive that Jessica understands this and so, she will be successful at whatever she does!

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
RB, speaking now as a coach and not a parent -- I have a sign posted in my classroom which says, "Success is not the product of entitlement. It is the product of sweat, tears, blisters and heartache. It is not stagnant but dynamic. Success is not an end but rather a journey fulfilled day to day." I am 100% positive that Jessica understands this and so, she will be successful at whatever she does!

Thanks! I have a feeling that Jake and BB share very similar qualities. Would have been interesting to see them play together. :)

Apr 28, 2015

Cannonball: do you know who said the quote you have posted? I want to steal/borrow and would like to give proper credit.

Jun 24, 2010
Mississippi
RB, I haven't seen next year's schedule, but if y'all come to Oxford to play Ole Miss, give me a shout. I can give you the ins and outs on the area.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish