Jessica Elliott - Final Brag Post Of The Season

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
She had a great run her final season at Chipola.

21 Wins, 5 Losses, 174 2/3 IP, .80 ERA, 229 K's, .87 WHIP

PANHANDLE CONFERENCE
Conference Pitcher Of The Year
1st Team All Conference

FLORIDA STATE TOURNAMENT
Winning Pitcher in State Championship Game
1st Team All Tournament
1st Team All State

NJCAA TOURNAMENT
Winning Pitcher in National Championship Game
1st Team All Tournament
Outstanding Pitcher of Tournament
Tournament MVP

NJCAA
Outstanding Pitcher of Week 3/8
1st Team All American
Pitcher of the Year

NFCA
1st Team Southern Region
1st Team All American

And finally possibly the greatest accomplishment of all that brought a tear to my eye:

Jake- Deans-List.jpg

This from a kid that struggled throughout High School and her first year of college.

Despite her accomplishments she remains grounded and knows that she will soon start over as a Gamecock where she will wear #19.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2015
Southeast
Congratulations, Riseball, to you and your DD. Lots of hard work to pull off all of those accomplishments including the Deans list. Found out my rec-ball AC's niece is the catcher, Savannah, for Chipola. Was stoked to hear a local team won the NJCAA tournament. Congratulations again to you and DD.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Congratulations, Riseball, to you and your DD. Lots of hard work to pull off all of those accomplishments including the Deans list. Found out my rec-ball AC's niece is the catcher, Savannah, for Chipola. Was stoked to hear a local team won the NJCAA tournament. Congratulations again to you and DD.

Savannah was Jakes catcher for the entire season. She and Jake were a great duo and she was a huge part of Jakes success in the circle. Savannah is definitely one to watch. When Chipola played SC she deposited the first pitch thrown to her by Gamecock Senior Julie Saratt over the left field fence. Then not to be out done 2 weeks later she did the same thing to the Gators Lauren Haeger again hitting the first pitch over the fence. Apparently she never got the memo that JUCO Freshmen cannot do things like that! :)

Jun 7, 2013
Phenomenal, RB!!! Being the father of two girls and knowing how proud you must be brought a tear to my eye as well.

Congratulations to you and your daughter!!! And thanks for sharing!!!

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
Congratulations on her making the Dean's List!!!!! As well as that awesome pitching stuff.

Best to her at SC. May her rise ball always confuse the batters.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish