Jessica Burroughs

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 4, 2015
My DD and i watched until Burroughs was pulled last night. "She finishes like I do" was my 10 year old's first comment. Was still pulling for the gators because she liked their uniforms better!!

Feb 26, 2012
Indiana
I'd take HER... over all 3 of the gators pitchers....:cool:

View attachment 10221

I would take any of the 4 :) What a great game to watch if you enjoy good pitching...0-0 in 9 innings, then halted by rain :-(

Really interested to see how Florida uses their 3-headed monster as the season finishes and into the World Series.

Hoping this is how softball evolves with actual pitching staffs (comprised of skilled pitchers), so players aren't ran into the ground.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Burroughs pitched awesome against UF, but the gators have the best staff in college softball...and that is what makes them the odds on favorite for a "threepeat" at the WCWS.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
I would take any of the 4 :) What a great game to watch if you enjoy good pitching...0-0 in 9 innings, then halted by rain :-(

Really interested to see how Florida uses their 3-headed monster as the season finishes and into the World Series.

Hoping this is how softball evolves with actual pitching staffs (comprised of skilled pitchers), so players aren't ran into the ground.

That would make the records last longer... if everyone is treated fair... can't afford 3 Monster Aces... ???

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1