Anyone watch the Lehigh vs Bama game?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 27, 2013
What a great game! Loved Lehigh’s grit. Saw Emily Cimino play a few years back when she was with the NJ Gators - talk about a kid who was laser-focused on becoming the best hitter she could! So happy to see her as as the hero of that game!

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2008
What a great game! Loved Lehigh’s grit. Saw Emily Cimino play a few years back when she was with the NJ Gators - talk about a kid who was laser-focused on becoming the best hitter she could! So happy to see her as as the hero of that game!
Lehigh's pitcher is from just outside of Erie PA, where I'm originally from. I've known her for many years, she played travel ball with my niece, and her dad even plays in my fantasy football league. She gave up a few bombs to Alabama but I am glad she didn't let the moment get away from her. She's predominantly a riseball pitcher, its not uncommon for a few of those to leave the ballpark against a good hitting team.

Oct 15, 2013
Seattle, WA
Loved seeing that! I grew up in SE PA so know a lot of people that went to or worked at Lehigh, so I always pull for them. They always have a pretty good softball team, but beating Alabama is still huge.

May 27, 2013
Lehigh's pitcher is from just outside of Erie PA, where I'm originally from. I've known her for many years, she played travel ball with my niece, and her dad even plays in my fantasy football league. She gave up a few bombs to Alabama but I am glad she didn't let the moment get away from her. She's predominantly a riseball pitcher, its not uncommon for a few of those to leave the ballpark against a good hitting team.
Yes - it’s nice to see Coach Troyan recruiting girls much closer to home now than bringing in the West coast players like most NE schools used to do. The Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states have very good players as well!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad