Issues with LS warranty replacement

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I thought the same thing but almost willing to take the $50.00 loss if the LXT will last longer!
I agree with you there. Just stinks they short you on 50 bucks basically.

Its also funny they say 1-4 weeks when June 3rd is like 6-7 weeks since you first started your return process

May 15, 2019
Yea I seem to be getting different answers each time. I just got an email that they are forwarding my preferences to the correct department to handle my request. No idea what that means but hopefully it is a step in the right direction! (Not sure why they aren't the correct department since they have been handling it the entire time but fingers crossed!)

May 15, 2019
Well…never got a response from LS other than they transferred my request but I just received a notice from UPS that I have a package being delivered tomorrow from them. It’s like Christmas in April - have no idea what they sent me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Well…never got a response from LS other than they transferred my request but I just received a notice from UPS that I have a package being delivered tomorrow from them. It’s like Christmas in April - have no idea what they sent me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have no idea what they sent? Thats really strange that you get something random in the mail

May 15, 2019
You have no idea what they sent? Thats really strange that you get something random in the mail
Last night I received the notice from UPS that I had a delivery scheduled for today from "Wilson Sporting Goods" - that's all it said. This morning I received an email from "Amer Sports" with a delivery note that says I have a 32/22 Meta on the way. So I guess they found a replacement to send instead of me having to wait for the new batch. This has all been really strange!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad